Thursday, June 25, 2009

That's it.... I'm addicted






Last winter I started making beanies... lot's of them. I have been crocheting since I knew how to walk but I just recently mastered the beanie. I would guess that I made thirty or so last winter and gave most of them away. I told myself I was going to retire for the summer for two reasons, I feel myself getting carpal tunnel, the other reason is that working with yarn in the heat of summer makes me cranky. Mckay and I started playing with the idea of having a booth at the Gardners Market up in Logan and ever since I haven't stopped crocheting!! It's a disease. I have already been to Hobby Lobby and Micheals twice today. I had my first sale today to my dearest Natalie. She was the best first customer. Please excuse these ridiculous photos of myself. I was laughing in all of them because I hate taking them of myself but my Mom and Grandma need to see their teaching skills pay off. If any of you want to come visit me at the market please do. There is zero obligation to buy, I just don't want to be lonely. I will hopefully be starting an etsy site soon if anyone wants one.

8 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

They are darling! You must've made the cute one Kylee always wears. If it's not too hilarious for an old grandma to wear one I'm down for sure for a purchase

Riana Grace said...

Beanies are for Everyone! You would look great in one!

McKayJoice said...

SO great! so so great.

Ky said...

ok, so i really want one. Would you be willing to send it to me if i paid a little extra for shipping?I would send you a check.

I just honestly hardley see you guys anymore and they might sell out before i get one.

Riana Grace said...

okay first they won't ever sell out because I can always make more, second I'll just bring one down with me when I come home next. That way I can see your house. Just let me know what color and if you want it fitted or loose.

Sarah said...

Ri you look so cute. I love them! Remember when you were going to show me how to crochet? I still have the needle & a ton of yarn. Mayber one day we can get together. I would love to make one & be like you! I wish I could come visit you, but my next few Saturdays are full--if it's even on a Saturday??

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

First off what is etsy? Second... I love the beanies and i really want one. I remember when you made some back when we were friends (ha ha ha I hope we still are friends) and I loved them so much and I wanted to be just like you (they were black and cream if my memory serves me correctly). How do I go about getting one?

Riana Grace said...

Candice!!! I talked to maridee the other day and we want to get together sometime for lunch. Sarah will come too, it will be great! I'll bring them then.