Monday, October 19, 2009

We live a block and a half away from Smiths grocery store so I end up shopping there quite often. I don't know why I feel like I need to go look at the bakery every time I go, but I do. I started noticing that the donuts were kind of... well... crazy! I risk my reputation every time I take a picture of them, but I CAN'T HELP IT! Look at them! I love picturing the pastry chefs in the back room listening to Willy Wonka or Alice in Wonderland in the background while they think up these crazy donuts. I wonder if they stick their hands in boxes of cereal and just throw them everywhere. I can't get enough of them and I will never stop taking pictures of them.





Next time you are at Smiths, check to see if your local pastry chefs are as crazy as ours. Then let me know.

1 comment:

LE said...

You should check out cakewrecks.blogspot.com you'll get a laugh out of the amazing amount of wrecks bakeries turn out. Plus you should totally submit your pictures to them, they'd fit right in!