Saturday, December 5, 2009

Headline: Knitting becomes cool

It's not just for little old ladies and me now!
It seems like a lot of people have been blogging about crazy knitting stuff lately so I guess I am jumping on the bandwagon. I'm supposed to be studying right now so don't ask me how I came across this little video. This lady is so creative and must be loaded. Yarn doesn't just grow on trees! Well... maybe it does these days.



A few months ago Mckay and I were talking about me crocheting a cover for everything in our living room. Maybe I should start. This is how much yarn I have right now. Let's see how far I can get.

2 comments:

McKayJoice said...

I love Knitting graffiti. . . so hip, so new.
If you do cover the family room can you work on it privately and then over night hang it all up?
It would be better then Christmas.

Melissa E Photography said...

A Slanket!? Are you for real? hahahahahaha