Monday, June 28, 2010

June

This has been such a great month. The rain finally stopped and summer arrived! Natalie, Hayley and Janelle and I braved the elements to run the Bear Lake 10k again this year and it was great. I shaved 11 minutes off last years time so that felt wonderful. I loved running with Janelle. Half Marathon- here we come!



Cousin Day at Lagoon was wonderful. I love these guys so bad! I'm so proud to call them family.





Patrick decided to invite an almost stranger (me) and a real stranger (Hayley) to Lake Powell with him and his Fam. Good thing we are such great travel companions. They wouldn't have known what to do without us. kidding! Pat, Taylor, Hayley and I became the A-team. I somehow got chosen to be the leader and they all just followed me around the time. It was weird. We wake boarded early and late. We tubed. We cliff jumped. We ate 100 pounds of swedish fish. We had book club. We played 1,000 games of scrabble. We never fell asleep courtesy of the full moon. We hiked. We stopped being punch bag virgins. We got wood all over us. We kayaked and we basked.




I'm already ready for round two.

Thanks Utleys!


(There. It's updated. Jordan you better stop complaining now)

1 comment:

Hayley said...

WE ate 100 pounds of sweedish fish? speak for yourself, stuffs 30 fish in her mouth at a time.