Thursday, March 24, 2011

My not so secret secret.


So I know I have a problem. I am mildly obsessed with sugar. Mostly baked goods. One of my most common thoughts and questions to other people is, "what treat should I make?". I always want a treat. Always. No matter how full I am. It's embarrassing. I'm not a huge fan of Rachael Ray but I am 'forced' to watch it with Glad. She had some food guy on her show on Monday who talked about overeating. He had a quiz which let you know how severe of an over-eater you are. Let's just say I fell into the "need to seek professional help" category. Yeah. It said I should contact my nearest Over Eaters Anonymous group, I'm serious. Anyone want to go? Ha. I decided that I am strong enough to tackle this on my own. I gave up sugar the moment I saw my results. Mind over matter. A miracle happened- I am already over my sugar cravings. I never thought this day would come. A piece of chocolate cake still looks absolutely beautiful to me but I can say no and walk away. The only reason that I am divulging this information to the world is to let you all know that miracle are real! I told myself I can have a little treat on the weekend but I'm going to try and hold out if I can help it.

Here is the Quiz, if you dare. #16 kills me. Unfortunately I had to mark yes on that one too.

On a different note, is anyone else freaking out inside about the game tonight? I still don't have Bieber Fever but I have experienced Jimmermania. Agh... He is incredible.

4 comments:

Whittron said...

I'm excited for tonights game!!!! and I took that food addict quiz, I just answered yes to the first one - which means I am not that addicted to food - why am I such a fatty then? It makes me want to write my own quiz.

Nat said...

what? you're bobsessed with jimmer too? am I the only one that thinks he's annoying? weird. I'm excited to see you tomorrow! and that quiz was depressing

Riana Grace said...

whitney- you only answered yes to one! are you crazy? I'm jealous of you. see...#15. ugh. also, I'm so excited for zusak night.

nat- I am cannot wait to have a gnome night. It's been way too long!

Hayley said...

seriously? 3 or more makes you a food addict? that sucks. i'm an addict. my goal is to make you eat sugar this weekend then.