Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ohhhh myyyyy goooshhhh.....

Summer is definitely here and life is soooo good. I just got back from a bomb California trip with the Lewis'. I'm not used to relaxing vacations but Ann and John sure taught us how to relax and kick back. Our days consisted of sleeping in, laying by the pool, laying by the beach, boogie boarding, playing tennis, reading, reading, reading, eating like kings all day, games all night, repeat. I felt like I was living someone else's life. The Marriott Villa's were delightful. It was really hard to come home.


















3 comments:

Juje said...

Bah. So fun.

Ky said...

Looove that picture of you lost in a book at the beach! Get me to the beach!

D. S. said...

looks nice ... better weather than here in Netherland ... anyway, nice blog you have here :)