Thursday, October 30, 2008

hoot..... hoot.......


So today has been rough. I don't have very many rough days. I'm pretty happy go lucky 98.4% of the time, so sometimes when these days come I don't know how to handle myself. I guess you could say that I break down. I hope this is just the man upstairs saying "Grow!" And I'm trying. I need to say thanks to a random stranger who saved my life today. Not literally, but by being completely trusting and kind to me, a stranger, made my day a whole lot better. And it didn't end all bad. I carved my pumpkin. The day before Halloween, talk about procrastination. I hope it scares the pants off all those who come knockin on our door. I can only hope.
Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

You really are always happy...sorry you had a bad day. But at least they are few and far between. I was very excited to see that you updated. I am trying to update but I can never remember how to do it. ( I am so not computer savey). Well I hope that all is well.
Love ya, Candice