Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pride


I'm proud to be alive at such a historical time in history. More importantly, I'm proud to be an American! Americans are so excited for a new "change" of pace from our new leader. I'm excited to see what he can do. Through this whole election, I have had a bad attitude towards our now President Elect. I'm choosing to stand behind him now. I'm excited that our former President can hopefully, ease out of the harsh media spotlight. I appreciate his love for our country. I appreciate what he has done for our country. I appreciate that because of him, I feel safe in such a troubled world. I appreciate his respect for God. So... Thank you President Bush. I give all the hope in me to President Obama. I hope that he can unite our country.

This is where the song comes in..... "And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me........"

Ha Ha. I'm glad you couldn't hear me sing that just now. It was out loud if you were wondering.

p.s. - the man in the TV really freaks me out