Thursday, March 5, 2009

Furr

I have probably listened to this song 18 times today and every time I do it makes me smile inside. This music video is a little cooky (hope I spelled that right).

This song is about a man that turns into a wolf and then turns back into a human.
It sounds a little out there but I think its message is beautiful.

I love the lyrics, particularly this part;

I was drawn into the pack and before long
They allowed me to join in and sing their song
From the cliffs and highest still
We would gladly get our fill
Howling endlessly and shrilly at the dawn
And I lost the taste for judging right from wrong
For my flesh had turned to furr
And my thoughts they surely were
turned to instinct and obedience to God

Thanks Ben and Adam for showing it to me

2 comments:

Whittron said...

I love me a good song recommendation. Thanks, darling.

Hayley said...

i'm on listen number 4. thanks for this.