Thursday, July 16, 2009


So last night I had this crazy dream. I was on this floating spa in the deep south. The spa was floating over this murky swamp. A couple of people wanted to swim in it but I weaseled my way out of it. All of a sudden Tina Fey was walking with me looking out into the water. She was wearing heels and way too much jewelery. I started walking ahead of her. I heard her trip and fall into the water. I turned and saw her struggling and screaming for help. Now this is the part that kills me... Instead of jumping in after her, I ran along the side of the spa looking for a life preserver! Now in some instances this would be the correct action but my intentions were all wrong. I just didn't want to get in the water! I'm such a Bi! It took me a good while to find one and by the time I grabbed it and threw it in the water she was already under. I reluctantly jumped in after her. The water was so murky I couldn't see anything so I just reached around trying to grab her. I had to swim pretty deep before I finally reached her hand and pulled her to the surface. Something woke me up at that point so I will never know how it ended.

Why was I so selfish?! I almost let Tina die!

Did I have this dream because deep down I secretly hate Tina Fey? (Highly unlikely)

Is it because I watched Harry Potter yesterday? (Semi likely)

Or was it to let me know that I would be a horrible life guard? (Absurd)

I guess I'll never know. Sorry Tina, I really am a huge fan.

No comments: