Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Okay I will, but my body is just so tired."

This is Abby. She and I were bestos when we were little. She dropped by on her long drive/move to Pennsylvania. I can't get over how close I felt to her even though I haven't hung around her in ages. I drug her and her boyfriend 4 miles into the air to get a view of Zion. And it was quite a lovely view. Observation Point is a must see.

Besides going to Zion, this past week in Saint George has been crammed full of action. So far I've ran, slacklined, swam 50 laps along side my grandparents (they're Crazy!), hit some balls at the driving range (thanks Pat), long boarded, hiked, and might top it off with some tennis in the morning. My body feels weird right now... but a good weird.


This kid in the park killed me. Make this picture big and take a peek at that caboose.
This is what happens when you let strangers take your picture with your confusing camera.


There was a crazy guy talking and singing to himself at the park this day. Without talking to us or anything he started singing Walk the Line from Johnny Cash while I walked my line. It was so perfect.
Yep, it's been a good week. Work starts on Monday. That will be weird, I'm finally getting used to this life.


2 comments:

Englebright said...

Riana, those pictures rock! Way to go? Are you getting used to the rebel?

I love you and your fun life.

Riana Grace said...

Sort of. I want to take a class so I really feel comfortable with it. Too bad you live so far away!

Love ya too girl!