Friday, August 28, 2009

So things are really good right now. Because my camera is lost I never take pictures of my life and therefore never blog anymore. I realize that I can blog about my life without pictures. Afterall "Pictures only prove you can't convince"... right Hayley. I started school at USU. I love it. I like being on campus and I like that I know whats "going on" up there. More importantly I love school. I didn't think after taking a year and a half off I would miss it so bad. I forgot what a nerd I am. I actually enjoy all of my classes. I was telling Natalie last night that I don't look at the syllabus for Political Sciense to see what he will talk about next because I want it to be a surprise when I get there. I love learning about everything he has to say. I love learning German and I love Professor Tweraser. I love that he wears his glasses above his ears. I love that he only speaks to us in german and that he always uses the word mixer when he is talking about a party. He is so great. Physiology is great too. I'm glad I find it so interesting. Dang... I used the word love a lot back there.

I like my new Dentist which is saying a lot because I have never liked any of my Dentists. I am in the process of having all my fillings done, ten in all, with the surprise root canal. My mouth has been hurting forever and because I hated my previous Dentist I never went. I guess I'm paying for it now. Dr. Skinner was great though. He even personally called me last night to make sure I wasn't in any pain from the root canal. What a champ.

Our tomatoes are all over the place! I love that we can go pick them garden fresh every day. I made Gnocchi yesterday for lunch and was so happy that I could just go pick a couple and dice them into my sauce. It was so tasty. Willy wasn't a fan but I know one day his taste buds will mature. The food network has transformed me. Two years ago I was screwing up "just add water muffins", and I'm not even joking. After watching it day in and day out with my dear patient Ruth I've transformed! I was even giving my mom advise on her chicken cordon bleu the other day. It's a miracle. If I had the time and money I would be cooking a lot more.

Anyways, life is still good. In fact, its getting better.

1 comment:

Englebright said...

ah, MAN I wish I was in school right now. And way to go on the cooking Ree!!