Wednesday, September 2, 2009


This morning I woke up to this in my room. I took this picture on my phone so excuse the poor quality. It made my day. Mckay said He has been in her closet forever. She has been waiting for the day when my door was open a crack at night so she could sneak it in. I love having him in my room. I was and am a strong supporter of Bush. I am happy he is out of the harsh media spotlight and can now enjoy his life on his sweet 'a' ranch. I google earth'd it and it looks pretty sweet. People say he ruined our economy because of Iraq and made poor choices but I truly think he always had our country's best interest at heart. He made me want to be a better American. I love that he wore his flag pin everyday, I love how religious he is and I love how much he loves our country. Anyways, thanks Mckay for reminding me about how much I like him. Here is an old interview of him that I love. I watch it often because it shows me a strong, brave American. If you don't have a little more respect for him after watching this then you're crazy.


2 comments:

Englebright said...

hahaha. I would have FLIPPED if I woke up to some man in my room. But it makes me laugh so hard to think that you were excited.

Just mod podge him and put your jalepeno pepper lights on him to make him officially riana-fied.

Ky said...

i love how you love bush! i think you should write him a letter of appreaciation. he would really appreaceate that. and probably give you something sweet.