Friday, March 19, 2010

2 things.

1- Sunday is the big health care vote. Say your prayers everyone, no matter if you are for or against. I'm getting the same nervous feeling that I got on election day. I'll say it once more, say your prayers.

2- I try not to get wrapped up in celebrity gossip, but lets be serious, we all are kind of curious about their stupid crap. I have a mom and sister that make sure that I am updated instantly on major celebrity news updates. I have received the following phone calls from my mom, "Riana, MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD!!". "Riana, did you hear about Heath?!!!". "Riana, turn on the tv!! Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston split up!!" And yesterday Janelle called with the Sandra Bullock news. I have to say that I honestly feel bad for her! I'm being for real, I feel really sad when I think about it. I watched the golden globes and the last half hour of the oscars and I heard her acceptance speeches where she praised him and talked about how lucky she was to have someone that finally had her back. Ugh... normally I really don't care about this stuff at all but they were on my list of celebrity marriages that I had a little hope for.
Needless to say, guys are pigs, most of them anyways. I wish all the best for Miss Bullock.

I hope Will and Jada, Jerry Seinfeld and wife and Jay and Mavis keep going strong. They are the only celebrity marriages that I still have hope for. I hope the rest of them prove me wrong.

5 comments:

Nat said...

Tim and Faith, I hope they make it too

Hayley said...

what happened to sandra?

Riana Grace said...

ask juje and natalie.

Nat said...

I'm sorry about the healthcare vote riana. so sad. I thought of you as I read the newspaper this morning. we can mourn together if you want.

Riana Grace said...

I'm already in mourning. I've been in black all day.