Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I think cows really are happier in California.

I saw some on my trip and they looked pretty dang satisfied.



I've missed the sunshine SO BAD!!! I forgot what it felt like to be warm. Thank you California for reminding me.








Vacations are so wonderful. I decided that I need more beach in my life.

Highlights of the trip:

*Highway 1 along the coast. Best thing Ever!
*Seeing dolphins 10 feet from my boogie board.
*Being with the gnomes on the beach.
*Eating tangerines straight off the trees.
*Seeing old friends.
*Smelling blossoms.
*Having money spending contests with Natalie.
*Eating so much food and most importantly, extra fresh fish.
*Realizing how crazy the Laemmlens are... (now I know why I'm so weird).
*Having dog parties on the farm.
*Point Loma. Look that college up.
*Seeing my dad hyper.
*Sun.
*Sand.
*Sun.



4 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Love all of your pics. You are such a fun loving gal! It's not too early to plant any of the herbs that are perennials. In fact, it's a perfect time. Alot of them are perennials: Thyme, sage, chives, oregano, savory, and more that I can't think of right now. It will say on the tags.

Ky said...

so beautiful! Got your postcard today and both me and dustin laughed about your grandpas comment. I loved it!

Hayley said...

why is my hair outta control boogie boarding and why am i the second shortest out of the house all of a sudden? I don't understand it.

you forgot a highlight:
lifeguard calling you in because you were freaking out so bad at the dolphins...ring a bell?

Riana Grace said...

Hay, i'm going to blame the height deception on a hill/incline.

...and I can't believe I forgot that highlight! I'm not gonna lie, hearing him blow that whistle while I was out there just about made me pee myself. I started hearing the jaws theme song.