Monday, April 5, 2010

My girls...

These kids may look like rag children but they light up my life. They live 5,000 miles away so we have to savor every second we have together when we visit each other. This picture was taken in Kaiserswerth on the Rhine while I lived with them one summer.

Now they are all grown up. Caroline was giving me a German lesson yesterday after conference and it was so great. She wrote some sentences on the board for me to translate and to break down into nouns and verbs and if you read it closely it says, Riana can sing good (not true) and Natalie is very loud and Riana doesn't like it (true). Ha ha. She was such a good teacher. I am so jealous that they are fluent. She may look a little handicap in this picture but I promise that she is the smartest little human I know.

Here is Olivia. She is so crazy flexible. She loves showing off her splits. She even jumps in the air and lands in the splits, its nuts.


These girls are so great and I miss them so bad when they leave. 5,000 miles is too far. I may have to make the trip this fall. I've never seen Europe that time of year.

No comments: