Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring

Spring is awesome. I went to the tulip festival with Gladys and her daughter Diane and my Mom. That place is seriously a secret garden. I had no idea how big it was. I love that you can't see it from the freeway or anywhere else for that matter.


Gladys was not happy about this picture at all. Diane and I kind of forced her into it.

I'm almost officially back to being a gnome again. This is my last week working in Highland! Four months have flown by. We stayed in our dresses longer than we ever had on Sunday. It wore us out so bad that at about six o'clock we all crashed in the living room sprawled all over the place. It was quite a sight.


P.s. - I can't wait to have a gun.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

seriously so tiring to stay in a dress all day. did you visit kylee at the tulip festival?