Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar

I'm not going to lie, I wanted Jeff Bridges to win last night (because he was the bomb in True Grit) but I was just as happy for Colin Firth. Lately I have been trying to avoid R movies. Not that I used to be 'into them', but I am a sucker for war movies and they are all R, so I used to let them slide. Somehow I got talked into going to The Kings Speech. Let me tell you, I don't regret it one bit. Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush were brilliant together. I would be fine with Colin being my King, even if he 'can't talk good'. Ha.


Speaking of royalty, is anyone else weirdly obsessed with the royal wedding coming up or is it just me? Every morning I turn on the Today Show while I help Glad get ready and I get so excited for any little tid bit about the wedding. I secretly thought I was going to be the one marrying Prince William, but Kate seems pretty cool.




This morning on The Price is Right one of the showcases included this little gem. A water scooter! When did this happen?! Do people really use these? Do you have to have a drivers license to operate it? Is swimming while you scuba dive really that hard for people?... Hard enough that you need to sit down? I have so many questions. This top picture kills me.



1 comment:

janelle said...

i'm asking for a water scooter for christmas.