Thursday, December 11, 2008

For Sale! I mean for FREE!!


So, Mckay introduced me to Craigslist the other night. It just so happened that earlier that day I was looking through the Classifieds in Logan and I found something of interest. A FREE MINIATURE HORSE!! It's 36 inches high and needs a fun family. I about jumped in my car to pick it up that instance but then logic set in and I realized I didn't really have a place for it unless it was going to be an indoor pet, which I didn't think my roomates would approve of.

I got home later that night and that is when I was introduced to Craigslist. We spent about two hours just browsing around and then we found another thing of interest. A FREE PASTURE!!! Some guy wants his field grazed and would supply the pasture with hay and water.

CRAZY!! Now I just have to figure out if the little guy will fit in my backseat.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

karaka! lovn' it. you really should get that mini horse! any help you need i would be more than willing - i could take it every other week or something. how big to mini horses get... or not get?