Sunday, December 28, 2008

PAUL


Today Janelle introduced an idea to write a book about my Dad. I instantly agreed.

WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
--EARLY YEARS--
-Rafting huge rivers for days at a time by himself on his home made raft at age 12
-Taking the fish you buy at the zoo to feed the seals and putting them in his pocket to take home
-Being chased by the barking handicap man
--LATER YEARS--
-Being an avid member of the
Utah Lepidopteris Society (bug club) at the age of 50.
- Kent Catany
- His unique philosophy's on everything in life ranging from Carbs to Intense Igloo construction and Outdoor Survival.

Be prepared to see the Biography "Paul" on your local bookstore shelves soon.

When you google my Dad's full name, this picture pops up for which he is forever embarrassed about. He's 6' 5'' 215 lbs running though a field chasing a butterfly.... Oh how I love him.

1 comment:

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

Oh man I love your family! They are truly amazing!! That picture just reminds me of your fam...I wouldn't expect anything less. How are things going? When will you be home so we can do something?

Candice