Thursday, January 29, 2009


I have to express my appreciation for scrubs. I do get quite sick of wearing them day in and day out but they really are a remarkable item.

Pros:
- They are reversible (even though I have never in six years worn them inside out. That is due to the fact that it would put the used side of the fabric against my clean skin and that grosses me out.)

- They are oh so forgiving

- Draw string, no zipper

- The only thing that hasn't washed out of mine is a circle of paint that I intentionally sprayed on one day.

- They are the fastest drying material in AMERICA! (I timed it and they broke my previous, not so accurate record of five minutes. They went from soaking wet to dry in 3 minutes 55 seconds.)


I'm not going to write the cons because this is supposed to be a feel good entry about scrubs.

This picture made me laugh.

3 comments:

Ky said...

I am sad to say, I have only wore scrubs once in my life. I feel like that needs to change.

Sarah said...

I'm a big fan of scrubs, except for when I was pregnant. They weren't very comfortable, maybe I should gotten a bigger size sooner but I didn't want to have 5 pairs of huge scrubs that I'd only wear for 4 weeks!

Hayley said...

kylee has only worn scrubs once because the one time i let her wear mine she peed in them. of course she's not gonna get in those again! c'mon!