Monday, January 26, 2009

Mmmmm...



Working with the elderly has helped widen my taste in many wacky ways. I like drinking Pero now, and I know how to make it just right. I've learned to eat those weird breads with the jelly things in them, I have learned that what makes that bread so good is the whiskey in it. Who'd a thought?

My newest favorite is partially an old favorite mixed with a senior touch. Honey Nut Cheerios is by far my favorite cereal, I have been eating it my whole life. The past 4 months it is the staple to my day. My sweet patient who will remain nameless also eats this cereal every morning and night. Needless to say we became best friends from day one. Her twist is that she adds Strawberry Ensure in with the milk. I had a bowl with her one day. I was a little nervous that it would taste like the other diet supplement drinks I've tried but I was wrong! It is delicious!! I'm hooked!

I recommend it to all. For those nervous of buying such a drink, strawberry milk also works as a substitute.

No comments: