Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So this is the New Year...





I figured that the only people that read this are my Gnomes so I am not going to document my New Years because they all did it beautifully. All I will say is that it was great.

I have felt really motivated so far this year to be Better, in every way. Some of my desires for the year are resolutions and others are just new mind sets. 2009 is going to mold me into perfection! Hah. I'm kidding, but it really is. I will put notes up everywhere to remind me, I'm going to do whatever it takes.

If you ever see me not wearing this pin you can pinch me. Also by the end of the year all those shoes will be worn out no matter how far I have hike, run, walk whatever... My dancing shoes are there too, just pretend.

The rest of my goals are for me to know and for you to hopefully find out in time.

Here's to 2009!

1 comment:

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

Sweet! I read your blog and I love it all the time. You are a motivation to me. Keep up the good work!
P.S. Did you ehar that Sarah had her baby last night? He has red curly hair!!!