Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good News


First item of good news - I GOT A CAMERA!!! Thanks Melissa for guiding me down the right path. This camera is already impressing me and I don't even really know how to use it.

Second item - It snowed today in Logan (that wasn't the good news). Without a camera I wouldn't have been able to capture this Cache Valley Phenomenon. Sardine Canyon is on fire with fall colors. When I saw the snow this morning the first thing I thought was, "the leaves!". It made me sad to think of all those beautiful leaves sitting under a blanket of snow. As we drove through the canyon tonight we saw this! Half Fall half Winter. It's quite a sight.

Since this is my first SLR, any photography tips would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

Hoooray! So what did you end up getting?

I looks good on you. That's always a good sign.

I'm bummed I didn't get to talk to you longer last week. But I'm glad you were able to get your new baby!

Losee Family said...

looks good. I love the pic you took. New cameras are always fun. We are getting one this weekend and i'm so excited.

Riana Grace said...

I got the Rebel Xs. It's new and I paid a little more than I was planning but I wanted a warranty so I splurged. All well, I love it. When I get ready to get that 1.8 lens (thats the good one right?), I'll definitely be calling ya.