Thursday, September 10, 2009

He dazzles



Dale said it best, "He's intense". I don't go to very many shows anymore but for some reason whenever Joshua James comes to town I always find a way to go. There is just something about his music and stage presence that always satisfies. His new album came out and it does not disappoint. The cover art weirds me out but I'll get over it. Last night Hayley wanted me to reprimand him for denying us a picture last winter but I chickened out. I did offer him two dollars for an autograph. He was in such a good mood that he did it for free. What a sweetheart.

Here are two of my favorites

1 comment:

Losee Family said...

hey riana. I'm glad i have your new blog now so i can look at it. How are things going? Next time we get up north maridee said we were all going to get together. I hope it happens. It would be so fun to see you again. Hope all is well