Monday, November 16, 2009

As of late....

I have loved being in school this semester but I am ready for it to be over!! My life has been lacking any and every element of FUN lately. I work almost every second I'm not studying or in class. It's been rough. Because of all this, my overworked brain has been telling me its okay to spend a little money on myself. This idea is healthy and normal in my opinion. The problem is that I am not stopping! Do you want to know what my downfall has been? Wool Socks!! What the heck is wrong with me? For some reason I feel like I need to have a countless supply of them. It's ridiculous. The other day I spent 15 minutes just looking at The Sportsmans selection of Smart Wool. You'd think I was moving to Alaska or something, maybe subconsciously I am planning on it.

Anyways, this post is to promise myself in writing that I am done! My feet should be warm the rest of the winter so you can stop worrying about them.

(I do fully endorse Smart Wool. Just don't get quite as carried away as I did, it might break the bank.)

2 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

what the... where did your doughnut post go?

Well, first off, I have to say that I am cracking up at your wool sock obsession. Really, Riana? Wool socks? hahahaha

And that doughnut man must harbor some fascination for Johnny Depp and/or Willy Wonka. That is SO weird. Our doughnut man is lame. I have the same pasty checking compulsion and I am always left feeling disappointed. At least your dude is bringing his A game! (albeit twisted).

Melissa E Photography said...

Yes, Riana. The 50mm 1.8 lens is the one! If you want to check it out in action, look at my friends blog, (okeefefamilyfun.blogspot.com) and (hollyokeefecreative.blogspot.com). She shoot primarily with that lens, and I really like her work.