Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When I'm alone...

I do weird stuff.

Working in Healthcare means working Holidays. I'm used to it by now and I don't really mind at all. Right now I am by myself in the gnome home. Well... not entirely alone, I have this little guy. I haven't given him a name because I keep expecting to find him belly up like his two little friends. I keep finding myself talking out loud to him sincerely asking him how he is doing. I think he likes me. He is always staring right at me. He didn't used to.



I woke up with a terrible migraine today and when they come I end up throwing up and miserable. I went to Smiths to cash in my change which ended up giving me $40! That was a surprise. I tried to get some food because I hadn't eaten all day and nothing looked good in the whole store. To my amusement this little treat sounded great for some reason. Space food, who'd a thought. And why is Hobby Lobby selling it?



My new lens/Christmas present came in the mail and I am slightly confused about it. I have a lot to learn, lets just say that. Having no one in the house has led me to take pictures of weird stuff.



Tonight I am going to attempt to recreate this. That and cook me up some crab, now that all the crab haters are out of the house.

2 comments:

Juje said...

That smell better be gone by the time I'm back.

That sounds meaner in text than it does in my head...

McKayJoice said...

"I do weird stuff" . . that isn't even any of the weird things you do. . . shoot i should keep a blog post of the crazy things you do. Then people would understnad.

PS- I LOVED the crab.