Monday, November 2, 2009

Thanks Nat

Juje and I were determined to spend Halloween at home this year. We didn't want to go to the Howl but didn't have any other appealing offers so we decided to be bums. When Natalie came home and found our sorry a's on the couch, she convinced Juje, which forced me to be convinced, to go out.

After a fifteen minute costume brainstorm we were out the door.



Matt was such a good hipster and Eric was such a good Plig. I loved watching Eric try not to eat his fake hair with his dinner.



It was a funny night.

3 comments:

Ky said...

I love you as an indian. can we be indians together sometime!?

Riana Grace said...

Of course! I've been waiting for that day for so long.

Nat said...

you are welcome. thanks for playing with me. you were a treat that night. I love it when we're chasing jumpsuit man. and when you're creepster paparazzi