Tuesday, February 2, 2010


I saw this over the weekend. I can't stop thinking about it, and to be honest, I don't want to stop thinking about it. It's dark and a little violent but the message caught me by complete surprise. I never thought a Hollywood movie and Denzel Washington would make me appreciate my religion. Walking out of that theater all I could think of was how badly I wanted to go home and read my scriptures. Is that crazy? Did anyone else see it? It's definitely not for the faint hearted but I think that anyone who watches this will leave feeling grateful.

Denzel rocks.

P.S. - It's like The Road... with a story line.

1 comment:

Whittron said...

thank you thank you for blogging about this. I have wanted to see this movie, and the only good recommendations I have gotten are from boys in high school saying it was "AWESOME!!!"... but now that I have your seal of approval... I deem it worthy to go watch.

We need to knit together soon.