Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family

So this is Adam. He is one of those guys that everyone secretly hates because he is incredible at everything he does. He took state in tennis and was in the paper every other day for rockin Mountain Views basketball team. He is kind and respectful and plays the piano and guitar. He makes a mean bowl of ramen noodles and acts like everything I cook is the best thing he's ever eaten.
He is the first Laemmlen cousin to go on a mission and he is going to rock at that too. I have become pretty good buds with him the past month and a half and I am going to miss him so bad!! How do people send missionaries off? Agh...


This is Adams younger sister Claire. There is a reason Janelle and I call these guys "the beautiful cousins". She is just as talented as Adam. Sometimes it makes me sick but I love her guts. Tuesday we realized that she loves getting her picture taken and I love taking pictures so we make a pretty good pair.


See that old guy on the tractor? That is my Grandpa Art. He is 80!! Can you believe it? Look at that head of hair! He is quite a handsome man.




This picture is super random but it is crazy! This storm blew my mind. That cloud dumped on me a couple minutes after this was taken. I love the contrast against those clouds and blue sky behind it.


(Dear Ortons- If you are reading this, tell your Dad that the pictures I took of him turned out pretty sweet. I'll have to make him a copy.)


1 comment: