Monday, October 25, 2010

Spooky...

So my photography class got a new assignment last week. The theme was "spooky". I really strained my brain trying to think of creative ideas and nothing came. Luckily while I was running on Friday up Provo canyon I noticed a car wrecked in the river. It seemed a little odd to me so I stopped and noticed that there were two cars. One of the cars had a fake bloody hand on the steering wheel. The photo assignment popped into my head and I decided to head back up today with my camera and see if I could make it work. It was even creepier than I thought it would be. It was like a car graveyard down there. There were probably 8 vintage cars buried in the bank. I'm so curious how they all got there. I always take my Digital with me when I go shoot my 35mm film camera so that I can see what I like instantly. Anyways, I thought these turned out kind of cool.




1 comment:

Englebright said...

Holy cow! If you teacher picks winners he should pick yours. Or give you a gold star or something. That is crazy, creepily awesome girl!