Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things I like about this time of year:

-Running up the canyon. Those leaves are off the hook!
-Chai tea. Even though it makes me a "jack mormon", according to Jo.
-Being able to wear my Mont Bell again. I've missed it dearly.
-Yards that don't have giant inflatable decorations in them.
-Writing letters. For some reason I always write more letters in the fall.
-Pumpkin pancakes at Village Inn. They are the bomb!
-Liking apples. I can't get myself to like them the rest of the year. Probably because they aren't covered in caramel.
-Getting bundled up and hanging out with these freaks.



Here are a couple pics of the last day or two with Adam.


"Always remember, there was nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name."
-oh, that's another thing, I love The Avett Brothers.

No comments: