Saturday, April 11, 2009

Babies!!!


Hayley and I stole so much fun at Baby Animal Days!! I love all kinds of animals but especially the babies. I couldn't help picking up a baby goat in the first petting area I could see but this overly emotional volunteer told me to put it down in her saddest voice. I almost didnt. Little kids were throwing real live tomahawks at logs, riding ponies, holding bunnies (the line was RIDICULOUSLY long for the bunnies! since when did bunnies get popular?), playing with snakes, going on sketchy wagon rides, sitting on the Easter Bunnys lap, going on treasure hunts, holding piglets, digging for jewels, shooting guns (well lets hope it was an adult but we kept hearing gunshots). It was little kid heaven. Well... Hayley and I were also in heaven. I guess we're still just kids.

2 comments:

Juje said...

You should have stolen that goat! Think how much Winston would have loved it!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I LOVE this pic of you and the baby goat-Too cute!