Thursday, April 2, 2009



For those who don't know, Seinfeld is a staple in my life. I watch one episode every night before I go to bed and I have been doing so for three years. I can easily relate any life situation to a scene in Seinfeld. You can call me crazy. This scene is one that always makes me laugh. I love Frank Costanza. He is such a wonderful character.

Well, while I was at Walmart yesterday getting light bulbs and a vacuum with Juje, I came upon a Cornish Game Hen!!

Needless to say I had to buy it. If you've seen this episode you will understand why. If you haven't you better get on it. It's the episode called The Rye. It's a good one.

Can't wait to cook it up with a spoon full of stuffing and baby mound of mashed potatoes. And maybe even a marbled rye....

3 comments:

Ky said...

you have to have the marble rye with it. In the past my mom has cooked up cornish hens for each member in the family. always always... my mind goes back to seindfeld.

Have you ever seen the very first episode? i watched it the other day and it was sooo wierd. got to love jerry.

Juje said...

I better be there when you cook that thing!

Juje said...

I can't BELIEVE you bought me a cornish hen!!! We are going to have THE best dinner in the world! And I can't wait.