Sunday, April 12, 2009




One thing that makes me really happy is going into a home or a restaurant or a hospital and seeing a photo or painting of a place that I have been. It's been happening more are more often lately. I love it. When my sister was in the hospital there was a huge photo outside of her room of a place that I camped in the Wind Rivers in Wyoming. One of my patients had a picture of Havasu falls in Havasupai which I jumped off of last summer. And the most recent one was at Angies Diner. We always sit in the Nevada booth (its just a table shaped like Nevada) and I never sat facing the painting till the other day when we were there for breakfast. It was a painting of this super hidden paradise that we found in the Wind Rivers. It was my favorite place of our whole trip. Who would of thought that a diner in Logan Utah would have a painting of my very secret piece of heaven? Well here are the pics to prove it.

6 comments:

Juje said...

That moment in Angie's was great.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love the windrivers.. I just wish I liked backpacking more. Then I would do a lot more things. Maybe if I try to like it, I will.

Riana Grace said...

You will. Your brother is in the picture of Havasu by the way.

Ky said...

OH MY WORD! i am so happy my sage plant survived! well i officially give it to you!

I will make sure my mom reads it for sure. or send it to me in text and i will ask and relay it to you. that might work better.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Riana,
I answered your hycianth question on my blog. I may not know all the answers, but ask me questions anytime. Sage is a perrenial, so it will come back every year-that is unless something drastic happens to it. Some of the other starts Kylee took up were perrenials also. Look for some other little plants popping back up.