Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh what a day...






Yesterday was great. I have to document it for my records. I rode my bike to work which felt great. The gnomes took a lovely bike ride which included a hill that almost killed Juje and I, dragging main and a boisterous stop into Needham's where I met the owner of my dream house. Then Juje and I started cookin up a storm. The menu included the delicious game hens that I bought along with a full Thanksgiving dinner. It turned out perfect. Juje and I have quite a few things in common which made for great dinner conversation as well as an affinity for taking pictures of our food. The night ended with eggs. We had worked up such an appetite making them and Cody had cracked so many by accident that we decided to eat them. I had such a hard time cracking my gnome egg.

Oh... what a day.

1 comment:

Juje said...

I already miss yesterday.