Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mom your gonna be so proud





Juje and I cannot believe our eyes. We had very little faith anything in our garden would grow but mother nature has done it again. We already have three tomatoes the size of grapes on one of our plants. I can't believe it.




Summer has been great so far. This past weekend we had a nice little camping adventure in a gopher sanctuary up by Tony's Grove. We had to mold our bodies to their tunnels to get even a wink of sleep. We discovered our new friend Chris who happens to be the best handyman in America. Sand Volleyball is growing on us gnomes like its nobody's business. I never thought I would be able to say that. Our 10k and 1/2 marathon is coming up soon and I actually think I'm excited for it.

This summer is blowing my mind

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your garden is so cool

Whittron said...

it looks like a mind-blowing summer. you have so many new hobbies.. gardening, volley ball, running! good on ya!

Unknown said...

Riana - I really am so proud of you and your garden! Can't wait to see your harvest! I am so proud of myself that I figured out how to leave you a message on your blog!
Mom

Riana Grace said...

Mom I am so impressed that you figured it out too!