Thursday, May 14, 2009

Proof


Supreme Court

Washington Monument

Cemetery at Gettysburg

Janelle and I enjoying the Potomac. The Watergate is the building right above Her head

Obamas Pad

Lincolns booth at Fords Theater

Washingtons grave

Mike Myers girl giving me the stink eye for taking a picture. She stepped right in front of him so I couldn't get a picture. My dad said it best, "What a B"

The puffy shirt!!


This trip was so wonderful! I loved everything about it. I love this Country and I love everyone who has fought to make and keep us free.

4 comments:

Ky said...

why is that "B" wearing only a huge t-shirt? Maybe its mike myers?

Hayley said...

you didn't even have to prove it. i believed you and pictures only prove you can't convince.

Riana Grace said...

Thats funny... when I was writing this post I kept singing that song in my head.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you liked our trip! You're welcome daughter!
Mom