Saturday, May 30, 2009

My hero



I don't know what I would do without this girl. She never ceases to impress me. When ever I need someone to motivate me and make me laugh I just have to call Janelle. You know how you call your mom every five minutes when you move out of the house with random questions like, how do I make spaghetti? how do I go to the doctor by myself? etc. etc.. Well I still call my mom but I am finding that I am calling my little sister with life questions just about as much. Yesterday the poor girl had to interrupt watching Lost about seventeen times while I called to ask her step by step questions while attempting to make Pavlova, something that she made with such ease. She is the greatest amateur chef I know. She is brilliant, she got into nursing school on her first try with a scholarship! Who does that? She loves life even though she has 1 million health problems (thats a lie, she is perfect) "but at least your not a ... 'small person'", right nell?

Everyone needs someone like her to look up to. If you don't, I can give you her number.

p.s. - Janelle the Pavlova tasted perfect. Yours looked prettier but I'm over it.
I sure love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you love your sister! You can still call me with any questions any time. . .
Mom

Riana Grace said...

Oh I will.

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

Those little sisters really are a great asset to us big sisters! I don't even know how to say that tasty treat let alone know how or where to start making it so congratulations on the accomplishment!