Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolution


This morning I decided that I would make myself a Wikipedia page. I have no idea how to do it but I thought now is as good time as any to create one. Before I could even figure out how to start creating one I realized my life is not intriguing enough yet. 2010 is going to be the year to change that. This year I am going to bump up the intensity level as Ina Garten always says.

Besides going to Alaska, I hadn't even thought of New Years Resolutions for this new year. I just want to thank Maridee for inspiring me to make them. Instead of making a whole list right now, I am going to make one resolution every month that I will accomplish in that month.

For January I will make a minimum of twenty beanies to donate to the Humanitarian center. We live in a cold place and I bet there are a bunch of cold heads out there. I'll start tomorrow.

2 comments:

Maridee said...

Ah Thanks Ri !!! I made it on to your blog... check that off my list. That is such a good idea to do one resolution a month... see you are inspiring me already. Love ya thanks

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Love your resolution a month idea! You are awesome to think of humanitarian projects at your young age. For most young-uns it's all about themselves. Keep up the good work!