Monday, January 25, 2010

This is why...



My friend Jordan told me to look at this website. When I heard what it was called I rolled my eyes, but later on I got bored enough that I started looking at it. After a couple dry heaves and countless cringes I continued to press on. This web site is not for the faint hearted, and sadly, I found a couple things that I actually want to make. This giant Oreo cake is the most pleasant looking and delicious thing I could find. I will make it as soon as I find that cake pan.

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Apparently they update this daily, so get excited... or disgusted.

2 comments:

Collin and Traci said...

i may have spewed 3 or 4 times!

Sarah said...

That reminds me of Man Vs. Food. Ever seen it?? It's fun to watch, but he's gained some weight since doing the show!

PS. Doughnut upside down cake...sick I hate doughnuts!! I didn't think it could have gotten worse.