Thursday, January 28, 2010

Strawberry Swing

This is one of my favorite songs on Viva La Vida. I don't know how I never saw the video for it. It's delightful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9X5jMofEo


So far this year I have been completely content with winter. I have loved all the snowboarding I have been able to do with my brother. I loved snowshoeing with Janelle at the cabin. I love being bundled up. I love all the deer in my neighborhood. I love pretending I am in Alaska when I am in the mountains and I love that I live in a place that can actually feel like Alaska in the winter.

Listening to this song makes me miss the warmth! It sounds like summer. Dang it! How many more months do we have? Ugh... Maybe you shouldn't listen to this song.

I'll repost this in April.

2 comments:

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

Oh how I miss you!!! So you are back at home is what I hear? When do you not work so we can get together? Maridee came into my work yesterday and agrees that we need to get together soon! P.S. How do you get your hair to grow so stinking fasst?

Riana Grace said...

Candice!!! Let's get together soon. seriously.