Monday, January 11, 2010


This post is for myself as well as Janelle. I have been extremely impressed with Redbox since the day it was explained to me. I want to give a pat on the back to whoever came up with the idea and then executed it. It's brilliant. We just got my mom a Netflix subscription and I have heard that it is better than Redbox. I will be the judge of that, and until I judge it I have some questions for Mr. Redbox (or any of you that can answer them).

1. How come you never get a scratched DVD?

2. What would happen if you put another disk in the case and returned it?

3. When do they stock them?

4. Do the employees drive Redbox vehicles?

5. Do the employees have uniforms?

6. What if you returned the case with no disk?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: