Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A couple days in the life


So the past few days have have allowed me to experience so many emotions! Wow. Friday, I experienced Fear and Terror as I chased a 90 year old run away from a nursing home down a major street. He is now safe and well, not to mention crazy. Saturday I experienced Pain in my arm due to a very interesting and terrifying incident at the plasma center. Sunday I experienced Joy at my place of worship. Sunday I also experienced Frustration towards a imbecile that nearly killed one of my patients. Monday I experienced some of the worst migraine Pain followed by the greatest feeling of Peace after 30 minutes of throwing up. Sorry to gross you out. When I say say greatest peace, I mean no more pain, a crackling fire, lights down low, smores ala mode, hot chocolate on the stove, crocheting on the couch surrounded by wonderful friends and lots and lots of laughter. It was the perfect evening.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Riana! Fun, fun, fun. You have a blog! I love it! Did you know that Melissa, Jenny, and Suzette all have them as well. We just need to get Tiffany on here!

Melissa E Photography said...

LOL! No. Way. You really chased an old lady down the street? Oh, Riana. Your old people stories need to be compiled into a book. I would buy it!

It's about time you started a blog. I need more Riana in my life!