Friday, November 7, 2008

Friends for the long run


A lot of friends come and go. Few stay forever. I have found my rock, my stability. This constant for me has been at my side and has had my back for three years now. It's never left me. In a way you could say it has welded itself to me and has no desire to leave me. It's name is Lye. The sad thing is that I hate this friend. It is the knot in my back. I have gone to great lengths to get rid of it yet it remains. It has developed to be the size of giant watermelon. I walk with a hunch back now because of it. It haunts me every minute of every day. Ahhhh..... how I hate.

2 comments:

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

Where on earth did you find that photograph?? He knows how much you have come to love him and he knows that you need him. Basically he's just got your "back"!! HA HA HA!

Candice

Riana Grace said...

Sick huh? I just found that pic online and it made me laugh. Thankfully my knot isn't that big. Sometimes it feels that way though.