Friday, November 14, 2008

Red lips

So I am just sitting on the couch with Hayley shootin the breeze.

We just walked to the Utah State Basketball Game. To my surprise if you aren't a student it costs $17 to get in!!! I was speechless! Since I had only been expecting $5 max, we walked back home.

Now we are just sitting. I'm looking at my afghan which is only 1/3 of the way done. I wish it were 2/3 done So bad!! To my left I have my new(old) accordian. I had my first lesson today. It was quite entertaining and I can't wait for this new adventure I have started.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in which is a rarity for me. I've been looking forward to it for a week and a half. So it's kind of a big deal.

This is a really wierd blog.

Okay. Peace out.

5 comments:

McKayJoice said...

Weird blog? not at all. . it is wonderful.

One question left in my mind-
Why is it intitled RED LIPS?

Did hayley have red lips as she slumbered?

Did you where red lip stick to the game?

Does too much sleep or not enough sleep change the pigment of your lips?

. . .just curious.

Jo Olsen said...

You don't know how pleased I am that you're starting accordian lessons. I'm very tempted to do it as well. Let me know how it goes. maybe we can do a duet!

Melissa E Photography said...

Why does it not surprise me that you are learning to play the accordion? I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Luff you.

Hayley said...

thanks for serenading me that night. and just to clear things up, when you asked me what to write about i actually said "weird lips" not "red", but then you showed me the title and i didn't have the heart to tell you. i'm sorry.

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

That sounds like you!!! I can just picture you just sitting there takin it all in. Sounds pretty sweet!!! Good luck with the lessons. (Are you teaching yourself or is someone giving them to you?) Where does one pick up an accordian in this day and age?

Love ya---
Candice