Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gnome Life








Since I am new to this Blog thing I have yet to introduce you all (ps- when I say all, I really don't even know if there is anyone who reads this, besides my roomates, and maybe Jo) to my Logan life and style. AKA Lifestyle.

In May, I moved into the Gnome Home. It is located on 400 N. and 304 E. in Logan. I hope no one creepy reads my blog, since I just gave out the location to my sanctuary. I love this home. It attracts the most wonderful people I have ever met. We have only lived here six months and the walls already have so many stories to tell. I live with five other girls. I will not give out their identity but you can see them in the pictures.

Our home at any given time may be experiencing dance parties, smores on an open fire, Ice cream parties, Indian parties, Political Extravaganzs, Giant Turkey Dinners, Penny Poker, Barbeques, Slacklining in the Yard, Bicycle Brigades, secret gnome escapades and the list goes on.....

This home not only attracts the best, and houses our fun, but it also has been the home that has supported all six of us during some of the hardest, most exciting, yet critical times in our individual lives. (That was a messed up sentence) It has brought out the best in us I believe.

So.... That is a sneak peak into gnome life. If you're not a creep, you are welcome over anytime!

4 comments:

Whittron said...

does that sign say "proud to be south american"?

good job.

Hayley said...

gnomes for life!

Riana Grace said...

Dear Whitney,
I don't know how to respond to comments very well but in response to your comment I made that banner for election day and a couple days later when Chelsea got her mission call to Brasil Ben changed it to South.
Its still hanging on our wall :)

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

oh man that sounds like a blast at all times!! I miss roommates and parties at all times. But there are definately perks to being married too (I know you know what I mean;)) Keep up the sweet life!!

love ya---
Candice

P.S. We (Sarah, Mar, and I) really want to do something with you (probably that includes food)sometime. Please come home sometime so we can play.