Sunday, November 23, 2008

Recent Thoughts


* Pre-shredded cheese is the greatest thing.

* The leaf vacuums in Logan are the best thing this city has every done.

* Q-tips are of the devil.

* Pinatas are way more way more expensive than you think.

* Exacto knives, Irons, shirts and freezer paper could keep me entertained for days.

* Aerobics for the Elderly is one of the most magical things I've seen.

* I'm listening to the new Coldplay album and it is the perfect soundtrack to my mood.

* Sam Orton's sense of humor is really as funny as everyone says.

* Life is confusing

* Why do mechanics make almost as much as Doctors?

* The Bluebird's orange cream soda is impossible to replicate.

* Sleep is under-rated.

* Why do I have exema on one knuckle of my pinky finger?

* A drunk man that resembled the kidnapper on Denise the Menace attempted to join our
dance party last night.

* I don't have one piece of clothing that is dirty right now.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

i love the leaf vacuum so bad! and we should watch denise the menice soon.

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

um...does that mean that you are sitting there naked?? If not than aren't the clothes that you are wearing dirty??

McKayJoice said...

This is such a classic Rianna post.



Brilliant.